Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Online forms: Regularisation certificate application form

Please complete this form to apply for a regularisation certificate. 

Please read the guidance notes before submitting this form for information on how to complete the form and what documents you need to attach. 

If you have any difficulty completing this form, or require any further information or advice, please contact Building Control on (01253) 887251. 

Council Services