You can pay for the following services online:
- Pay your council tax. If you need to find out your council tax balance, you can do this online.
- Pay your business rates
- Pay back a housing benefit overpayment
- Pay a sundry debtor invoice
Or by telephone using our 24 hour automated payments service (01253) 887294 or 887295.
Follow the instructions to make a payment. Have your account reference number to hand when calling. Payments made by debit or credit card do not attract any extra charge.
If you need to find out your council tax balance, please register for an online account. You can find out more information about viewing your council tax online via our website.
Please note that the automated payments service is unavailable between the hours of 3:00am and 6:30am Monday to Saturday due to a scheduled backup of the system.
- Green waste subscription- One off payment (2021/2022)
- Request a blue bin
- Request a bulky waste collection
- Car park season ticket application
- Request for a re-visit: Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- Request a green bin
- Request a grey bin
- MOT booking form
- Request a pest control service appointment
- Request a red bin
- Application for a Wyre resident’s car parking permit scheme
- Request a set of bins