It is imperative that you download and review the full TEN guidance notes when completing this form as directed.
Information needed to complete this process
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Applicant / premises user details
- Event location and/or premises details.
- Event date(s) and time(s).
- The number attendees.
- Details of all licensable activities (e.g. serving of alcohol) and/or performances (e.g. live music) planned as part of the event.
- Details of any Personal or Premises licenses held.
- Number of TENs submitted by you in the previous 12 months.
- Number of TEN submitted by your colleagues and/or associates in the previous 12 months.
- Credit/debit card details.
- Mandatory fields are indicated with 'Required’.
- Copies of this notice will be sent to the Chief Officer of Police and the local authority exercising environmental health functions for the area in which the premises are situated.
- As the Licensing Authority, Wyre Council will confirm receipt of all TENs submitted.
How we use your data
Please see our privacy notice for further information on how we use your data.