Cookie Consent by

Cleaning your street and neighbourhood

You can use this form to report if a public street or public area needs to be cleaned, or to notify us of leaves or weeds.

You can also use this form to report a dead animal on public land, or if there is a full or damaged litter bin.

If the issue is in relation to the safety of a road or a pothole, please report this to Lancashire County Council.

You can also notify us of miscellaneous liquids, such as bodily fluids (vomit) or oil spills on council land.

If the issue you wish to report is fly tipping, please use the form to report fly tipping instead.