Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Apply for a job related second home discount for your Council Tax


The job related second home discount will apply to either:

  • the job related dwelling if it is the second home of you or your spouse/civil partner (not their main residence), or
  • to another dwelling if the job related dwelling is your or your spouse/civil partners main residence, and you have another dwelling that is therefore a second home

On this form, you will need to provide evidence of:

  • the contract of employment
  • your council tax bill if you live out of the area
Update cookies preferences