Apply for a personal licence
Applications must be made to the local authority where the applicant lives.
Applicants must submit:
- a completed declaration and application form.
- the fee of £37.00
- two passport sized photographs, one of which should be endorsed on the back by a solicitor, notary, teacher, lecturer or other professional person as a true likeness
- the original, or a certified copy of your level 2 qualification for personal licence holders
- a basic disclosure certificate issued by the Disclosure and Barring Service within the last month
- proof of your right to work in the UK
As stated above, you must complete "personal licence disclosure of convictions form" in conjunction with the application for a personal licence.
If you have previously submitted a disclosure form and have a reference, you can complete the application for a personal licence form.
For further information on obtaining a personal licence from Wyre Council, please see the guidance notes