Cookie Consent by

Personal licences

Change your name, address or request a replacement licence

You must report any change in your name or address to the issuing authority even if your new address is outside that Borough.

You should notify the licensing unit if your personal licence is lost or stolen.

There is a fee of £10.50 to cover the costs of a replacement licence.

Request a copy of a personal alcohol licence or change licence details