Cookie Consent by

Personal licences

Right to work in the UK/Immigration status

A personal licence may not be issued to an individual who is resident in the UK who: 

  • does not have the right to live and work in the UK,  or 
  • is subject to a condition preventing him or her from doing work relating to the carrying on of a licensable activity