The Civic Centre reception in Poulton is closed to visitors. You can still call us on 01253 891000 or e-mail:

Lockwood Surgery remains open for patients, and the civic centre will be hosting appointment only vaccination clinics. Please wear a face covering in all parts of the building.

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

People caring for someone with a disability

To apply for exemption from paying council tax please check you fit the criteria below and complete the application form:

Carers discount application form


A carer is disregarded for council tax purposes if they:

  • Provide care to a person on a specified benefit, and
  • Live in the same property as the person they are caring for, and
  • Provide care for at least 35 hours per week, and
  • Are not the husband/wife/partner of the person, or the parent where the person being cared for is under 18 years of age

Contact us

For further information and advice please contact us

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!