Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Discounts, exemptions and premiums

Single person discount

You can claim a 25% single person discount if you are the only adult living in your property.

If someone in your household works away from home during the week, or for temporary periods, we will normally still count them as being resident for council tax purposes.  

Apply for single person discount

If you are already receiving a single person discount and someone moves in with you, then you need to tell us straight away. If you don't you may receive a penalty, or be subject to legal proceedings.

Cancel a single person discount

If you are have received a review letter about your single person discount, you can confirm or make changes by completing the review form below.

Complete a single person discount review 

Update cookies preferences