Who we are and what we do
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts
Clicking on the highlighted links below will take you straight to the relevant information
Wyre Council's Constitution - how the council operates, how decisions are made and the procedures which ensure that these are efficient, transparent and accountable to local people.
Democratic Structure - details about the political make-up of the council
Your local councillors - contact details for all Wyre borough councillors
Organisational Structure - details about the senior officer make-up of the council:
- Organisational chart - top three management tiers of the organisation
- Senior Officers Pay - salaries of staff which exceed £50,000.
Council Buildings - locations, opening hours and contact details:
- Civic Centre
- Mobile Advice Centre
- Marine Hall
- Thornton Little Theatre
- Rossall Point
- Visitor Information Centres
- Car Parks
Relationships we have with other authorities - Wyre Council is part of a 2 tier structure of local government, where some areas have 1 (i.e. unitary) providing all the local services. This means that services are split between Lancashire County Council and Wyre Council and areas of work cross over. The list below highlights current partnership arrangements:
- Wyre Children's Trust - provided in partnership with Lancashire County Council
- Wyre interactive mapping service (MARIO) provided in partnership with Lancashire County Council.
- Lancashire Health and Wellbeing Board - Wyre is currently working with Lancashire Council on the Health priorities for Lancashire and this work influences the work of the Wyre Health and Wellbeing Partnership.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!