Weddings at the Civic Centre
If you are looking for a beautiful location for your wedding ceremony why not take a look at Wyre’s historic Civic Centre in Poulton-le-Fylde.
Nestled in the market town of Poulton-le-Fylde, the Civic Centre is an exquisite mock tudor style building set in beautiful grounds and is available for special ceremonies from Monday to Saturday.
The venue offers two large rooms to choose from, depending on the size of your party. The Council Chamber caters for up to 80 people and The Members Lounge is perfect for parties of up to 60 people.
Outside, the grounds are beautiful - you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to your photographs. Plus, there's ample free car parking right outside for you and your guests.
The venue offers a dedicated function coordinator to ensure that your day runs smoothly and can also help with little extras such as wedding floral arrangements and celebratory drinks after the ceremony.
Carry on the celebrations
Why not book one of our theatres for your reception? Choose from the stunning Marine Hall in Fleetwood or the more intimate Thornton Little Theatre.
Alternatively, there are also lots of bars and restaurants close by in Poulton to carry on the celebrations.
How to book
For further information or to discuss your requirements:
- Telephone: 01253 88 76 56
- Email: email@example.com
What we offer
- a choice of rooms to hire for your ceremony
- stunning grounds available for photographs
- attractive mock tudor building
- wedding floral arrangements available
- a dedicated function co-ordinator to ensure your day runs smoothly
- quality restaurants and function rooms close by to continue your celebrations
- celebratory drinks service after the ceremony
- ample free car parking