Weddings at Thornton Little Theatre
If you are looking for a more intimate venue for your wedding, Thornton Little Theatre is just the ticket!
The theatre and its stage can be styled as simply or creatively as you wish, providing a unique backdrop for your special day - with its own bar, reception area for welcome drinks and even dressing rooms which can be made available to the bridal party. We can arrange tickets as invites and you can even showcase your first dance on the stage!
Thornton Little Theatre is the ideal venue to host a reception with a difference that is tailored around you. What better place to celebrate than your very own theatre for the day? The main theatre space offers a blank canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams. Seating up to 100 guests, it is yours to style as you wish for the day. Our team have extensive experience of creating all types of occasion from vintage tea parties to West End musical themed weddings. Whatever your dream - we are here to help!
Our Studio Bar is the perfect place to enjoy drinks and canapés or an evening buffet. Take advantage of our presentation facilities, perhaps create a show reel of photos which your friends and family will enjoy and remember.
We work with a number of local caterers to provide menus to suit all tastes and budgets. Whether you are looking for a traditional wedding breakfast or a simpler buffet, there’s something for everyone.
Our friendly and professional team are on hand to run through all the options with you to help you create the perfect day, and will be with you every step along the way. Please get in touch and we can run through your personal requirements, pricing and discuss catering options with you.
How to book
To arrange a viewing of the theatre or for more information:
- telephone: 01253 88 76 93
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- the main theatre and studio bar to dress in line with your own style or theme
- private licensed bar including table service if required
- existing furniture and a choice of layout
- top table if required
- display table for cards and gifts
- cake table
- technician to coordinate lighting and sound requirements for your band or DJ
- dressing room for the bride and bridal party
- red carpet on arrival
- welcome signage
- a welcome glass of bubbly for the happy couple
- large free parking area
- a professional and friendly team to help you plan your day in advance and co-ordinate arrangements on the day/evening