Weddings at Marine Hall
Marine Hall in Fleetwood is steeped in history. Its stunning 1930s art deco design, seafront location and splendid glass domed ceiling make the perfect backdrop for the greatest show in town – your big day! Bursting with character, it's the ideal venue for any size of wedding.
Our stunning coastal backdrop provides views across Morecambe bay out towards the Lake District, with sunsets to take your breath away. Together with our landscaped award winning Marine Gardens, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to your photographs.
Why not take advantage of our dressing rooms? They’re the perfect place for the bridal party to get ready before the ceremony, store your belongings or keep a change of clothes. Marine Hall is also home to Fleetwood’s tourist information centre and our friendly team can help you organise travel and accommodation for your guests.
Marine Hall is one of only a handful of theatres in the country that is licensed for wedding ceremonies allowing you to enjoy your whole day in one venue. After the ceremony, celebration drinks can be served to your guests in a number of locations, including the outdoor terrace overlooking the beautiful Marine Gardens and the Mount. Alternatively your guests can be entertained in the Wyre Bar whilst you are having photographs in and around the venue.
The grand ballroom with its stunning architecture, dance floor and stage is perfect for any size wedding from intimate gatherings to larger celebrations of up to 400 guests, depending on the layout. At the heart of the venue, it really is an impressive setting for a day to remember. We work with a number of local caterers to provide menus to suit all tastes and budgets. From an exquisite five course wedding breakfast to a simple buffet – there’s something for everyone! Our friendly and professional team is on hand to run through all the options with you to create the perfect day and will be with you every step along the way. Please get in touch and we can run through your personal requirements, pricing and discuss catering options with you.
How to book
To arrange a viewing of the theatre or for more information:
- telephone: 01253 88 76 93
- email: email@example.com
What we offer
- hire of the whole venue including the main ballroom, the Waterfront Café Bar (as a catering/buffet area) and the Wyre Bar
- private licensed bars including table service if required
- existing furniture and a choice of room layouts
- top table if required
- display table for cards and gifts
- cake table
- technician to coordinate lighting and sound requirements for your band or DJ
- dressing room for the bride and bridal party
- red carpet on arrival
- welcome signage
- a celebration glass of bubbly for the happy couple
- the use of our award winning gardens and the beach for photographs
- large free parking area
- a friendly and professional team to help you plan your day in advance, and co-ordinate arrangements on the day