Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Mobile homes, camping and caravanning

Caravan licence

If you wish to have caravans positioned on your land in the Wyre area, you need a licence from us unless an exemption applies, such as:

  • Incidental use within the boundary of a dwelling house 
  • Sites approved by certain organisations such as the caravan club 
  • Building and engineering sites 
  • Travelling showman sites 
  • Sites occupied by the local authority

For further information about exemptions. please contact the licensing department.

Update cookies preferences