Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Health and safety


Please complete the form to submit a health and safety complaint: 

Health and safety complaint form

We will investigate complaints about health and safety in the workplace from employees and members of the public about:

  • Safety - such as dangerous machinery, equipment or electrics
  • Health - including exposure to noise or chemicals, or manual handling issues
  • Welfare - issues relating to lighting, ventilation and temperature 

If you have concerns about a premises, or have experienced a problem there are a number of things that you can do:

  • If you are an employee you can speak to your employer to try and resolve the issue yourself 
  • If you are represented by a trade union, you can ask your safety representative to resolve the issue for you
  • You can appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf
  • You can speak to the Employers Medical Advisory Service (EMAS) who provide advice and information on health issues
  • You can refer the matter to us for investigation
Update cookies preferences