Cookie Consent by


Surrendering a private hire vehicle

To surrender your vehicle licence you must submit the online form and return the following items to the Wyre Council Civic Centre

  • Old plates and expired licence plates remain the property of the council and must be returned to the council
  • Vehicle licence
  • Vehicle windscreen licence disc
  • Private hire door stickers (or the remains)

Surrender a private hire vehicle form