Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Homeless or threatened with homelessness

What to do in an emergency

If you cannot live in your home because of a disaster, such as a flood or fire, the council may have a duty to provide you with emergency accommodation.

If you are in danger, you should first contact the police on 101, or dial 999 in an emergency.

For advice and assistance during office hours please contact the council. For calls outside of office hours, please refer to our emergency and out of hours numbers.

Update cookies preferences