Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Disabled facilities grants

How to apply

Our housing team can assist you through the process of applying for grant assistance. To apply for a grant you need to be assessed by an occupational therapist to confirm that the adaptations are necessary. This assessment is normally carried out by Lancashire County Council

Waiting lists for assessments and for grant assistance are currently in place. To find out more about Disabled Facilities Grants please contact the housing team.

Update cookies preferences