Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Disabled facilities grants

Who can apply

You can apply for a disabled facilities grant if you own your own home or rent it from a private landlord or housing association. Private landlords can also apply on behalf of their tenants. 

Anyone who does apply will have to sign a certificate confirming that for the next five years (the grant condition period), it is the intention for the disabled person to continue to live in that same property. In other words we need to know that, for the foreseeable future, the property to be adapted will be the disabled person's only or main home.

Update cookies preferences