What is anti-social behaviour?
Anti-social behaviour is any aggressive, intimidating or destructive activity that damages or destroys another person's quality of life. This might include:
- persistent verbal abuse or threats
- assault or physical harassment
- racial harassment
- homophobic harassment
- graffiti or damage to property
Persistent anti-social behaviour can cause significant alarm, harassment and stress. Wyre's Community Safety Partnership believes that everyone who lives, works or visits Wyre has a basic right to enjoy peace and quiet in their own home, to feel safe and secure and not to have to suffer or tolerate the antisocial activities of others.
- you do not have to put up with anti-social behaviour in your neighbourhood
- we are there to help you if you are a victim
- we will provide support to anyone who wants to report anti-social behaviour but is concerned about reprisals