Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Council tax change in circumstances

Reporting a change in circumstances

It is important that you tell us of changes in your circumstances which affects the amount of council tax you pay or your bills. This allows us to make sure your information is up to date and accurate, ensuring the amount of council tax you are asked to pay is correct. Some changes, such as your name or correspondence address, won't affect what you pay but we need to keep our records up to date.

If you claim Council Tax Support and/or Housing Benefit, your change in circumstances, including moving house, can be reported online.

Report a change in circumstances

Some changes may entitle you to a discount or exemption, so please check this section for the application forms.


Update cookies preferences