Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Council tax change in circumstances

Change in household members

If you would like to report a change in the members of a household, you can report this change below.

Report a change in household members

Please be aware that if you get a Single Person Discount and there is a change in the members of the household, you will need to use the form below to let us know that you are no longer eligible.

Cancel single person discount

Update cookies preferences