Restrictions on TENs (per calendar year)
- Maximum duration of a single TEN - 168 hours (seven days)
- Maximum number of TENs a personal licence holder may give - 50
- Maximum number of TENs a non-personal licence holder may give - 5
- Maximum number of TEN per premises - 20 (for 2022-2023)
- Total number of days covered by TENs at a premises – 26 (for 2022-2023)
If any of these limits are breached, the licensing authority will serve a counter notice and the activities that the notice relates to will not be authorised.