Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Report the sale of an unoccupied property


This form allows you to make us aware of the sale of a previously unoccupied property.

Please note, this form should not be used to report a change of address, if you do wish to report a change of your address please visit Council Tax Options Online.

Update cookies preferences