Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Request a refund


You can use this form to request a refund if your council tax or business rates account is in credit.

Please note that refunds will be paid by BACS into UK bank accounts. You will need your account details and your reference number for this form.

Please read our process for business rates refunds.

Update cookies preferences