Cookie Consent by

Request an unoccupied and unfurnished council tax discount

Please complete this form to advise us about an empty and unfurnished property.

Please note that you should complete this form when you have received a council tax bill from Wyre. You should not use this form to tell us about changes of address.

If you are renovating a property and it would render it uninhabitable, please complete our uninhabitable council tax discount application form instead.