Cookie Consent by

Street care and cleaning

Report an issue

You can notify Wyre Council of the following issues:

  • a street that needs to be cleaned
  • leaves or weeds
  • a dead animal
  • full or damaged litter bin
  • miscellaneous liquids, such as bodily fluids (vomit) or oil spills

Report an issue

Please only use this form if the issue is on public land.