Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Abandoned vehicles

Before reporting an abandoned vehicle please check first on the DVLA’s website to see if the vehicle is taxed or not.

If a vehicle is parked dangerously, you must report this to the police by calling 101. The council cannot remove a vehicle from private property.

Wyre Council can investigate an abandoned vehicle if:

  • the vehicle has no current keeper
  • the vehicle is not taxed
  • the vehicle is on a public road 

Report an abandoned vehicle form

Update cookies preferences