Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Smoke and smells

Smells and odours

We will investigate complaints to see if the smell/odour is bad enough to cause a nuisance or annoyance. The source of the odour needs to be clearly identified.

Report a smoke or bonfire problem

Please note that smells from drains and sewers are not dealt with by Wyre Council. They should be reported to United Utilities or call 0845 746 2200.

Highway Gullies should be reported to Lancashire County Council

Update cookies preferences