Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator


How to report it

In the first instance we recommend you approach your neighbour either personally or by other means, for example, by letter and explain that you are being troubled by the noise. Although you may find this difficult, it is surprising how often neighbours are unaware of the disturbance they are causing.

If you don’t feel able to approach them, or the noise doesn’t stop, you can report this to us by completing the form:

Noise complaint form

It would be very useful and advisable to record a diary with the dates and times of the noise problem, what the noise was and most importantly, how it affected you at the time. This may be useful if the evidence were ever to be used in court at a later date.

You can submit noise recordings using the noise app. This is a smart phone app which can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and used to record snap shots of any problematic noise which you are experiencing, and to submit it to Wyre council as evidence.

Update cookies preferences