We recommend you submit your planning application to us online by visiting the planning portal
The site allows you to complete an online application form, buy site location plans, attach drawings and make your application electronically.
You can also purchase site location plans direct from the planning department at Wyre.
You can still submit planning applications the traditional way using a paper form but before you do so, why not take a look at the benefits of applying online? If you wish to submit your application in hardcopy form we will require two copies of all documentation and plans.
Other documents associated with applying for permission
The planning portal is an external site maintained by the Planning Inspectorate. It is the central point for finding our about the planning system in England and Wales and includes how to:
- apply for planning permission online
- find out if you need planning permission
- learn about the planning system
- appeal a planning decision
- research government policy
- calculate application fees
The benefits of applying online include:
- you do not need to copy the forms and plans - you only need to attach one copy
- you can pay the application fee online
- you will save money and time
- you will help protect the environment by using less paper
- we will receive the application faster and begin to check it earlier
Dealing with your planning application
Once your application has been sent, you can find out more about how we deal with your application.