We still have a small number of places available for our Terrific Tea Party on Friday 3 June between noon and 4pm in the Jubilee Marquee in the Civic Centre car park, Poulton-le-Fylde.
Our aim is to invite local vulnerable residents, who ordinarily are not able to get out and about and socialise, as well as amazing volunteers who gave so much during the pandemic. What an afternoon it will be!!
- Bucks Fizz, a soft drink or a hot cuppa on arrival.
- Through the Decades exhibition – from 1950s to present day. A range of artefacts, objects and replicas you can handle!!
- A Decades Music Quiz with prizes.
- Sunny Sarah singing songs from the decades
- A wonderful afternoon tea, with sandwiches, rolls, scones, cake and ice cream!
- The Flat Cap Three – local band putting their own jazz cool slant on songs from the eras
- A specially commissioned Platinum Jubilee photo booth for all those pictures on the day.
- Guess the Pong!! – Smells of the decades quiz with prizes. (All nice odours!)
- Shout Outs to lots of champions and heroes in the audience.
- Barbara Hebden celebrating the Platinum Jubilee with sing a long songs and myth.
- And finally Poulton’s own Encore Singers to close the event.
We have a small number of places available, and we can provide transport for those unable to make their way there.
If you would like to bring someone along who you use some company to celebrate with, or who’ve found the last couple of years particularly tough, nominate them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inform us of any dietary requirements or mobility issues, and whether you need transport.