Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

About myWyre Account

Benefits online

You can use our online benefit service to upload evidence regarding your benefit claim or make a new claim. If you wish to claim housing benefit, please check if you would be entitled to claim. You can use our benefits online service to report changes in your circumstances or if you change address and claim either housing benefit or council tax support.

We are working on letting residents view their benefit entitlement online in the near future.

Update cookies preferences