Cookie Consent by

House to house collection permits


Where an exemption certificate is issued by the Secretary of State, usually to a national charity, the organisation doesn't need to apply to the council for a certificate.

However, those with exemptions are still required to notify the licensing authority of the exemption and the location and dates of their house to house collection.