Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Filming requests

Permit to film on council owned land

Permits may be provided for those wishing to film with a crew of up to five people with a hand held camera and where there will be no restrictions to public access or special requirements.

At least two working days’ notice must be given to process your request. A permit will be valid for one month from the date of issue, after this time you will need to reapply. If you would like to film for an extended period of time, please contact

In order to apply for a permit you will be asked to answer a few simple questions which will then take you through to the application. Please give as much detail as possible as not doing so may delay the process. At this stage you will be asked to confirm that you have taken steps to check that the land you wish to film on is owned by Wyre Council. You can do this at the Land Registry for a small fee. You will need to agree to the terms and conditions before you submit your application.

Please note that public highways are the responsibility of Lancashire County Council.

You will also be asked to upload your public liability insurance.

Apply for a filming permit

Update cookies preferences