The Civic Centre reception in Poulton is open 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday. You can also call us on 01253 891000 or email:

From 8 August, you will be required to wear a face covering when visiting the Civic Centre reception and Lockwood Surgery, unless you are exempt.

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Useful contacts

Wyre Council

Call 01253 891000. Outside normal office hours call the emergency out of hours service on 01253 895116.

Environment Agency Floodline

Call 0345 988 1188 to report a flood or to find out if your property is at risk of flooding from a reservoir, river, coastal water or watercourse.

Lancashire County Council

Call 0300 123 6780 if flooding is from highway drainage, surface water or groundwater.

United Utilities

Call 0345 6723 723 if flooding is from sewers or burst water mains.

Met Office

Check for weather updates

Flood warnings

Sign up for up to date flood alerts

Community support and resilience

Flood resilience information

National flood forum

Flood prevention products

The Blue Pages


The Association of British Insurers

Power cuts

Call 105 to report a power cut or get updates when your electricity has been cut off. Find more flooding advice from Electricity Northwest including their priority services register for customers who may need extra support during a power cut.


Please remember that if there is an immediate risk to your life or you are trapped by flood water, call 999. For non-emergencies call Lancashire Police on 101.

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!