Local Plan Consultation Database
Subscribe to email updates
The council maintains a local plan consultation database which is used to notify organisations and individuals who have expressed an interest in being kept informed of local plan consultation and planning policy matters.
Please complete the subscription form to be added onto the local plan consultation database:
Once subscribed you will receive email updates on planning policy matters relating to the local plan and other local planning documents.
Terms and conditions
- The personal information you provide will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 It will be used only for the preparation of local planning documents and not shared with any third party
- It is an optional requirement to provide your postal address and telephone number. If this information is not provided and your email address subsequently fails, the council will be unable to contact you via an alternative method (post/telephone) to obtain an up to date email address. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure the council has your up to date email address registered on the database
- If at any point in time you wish to be removed from the local plan consultation database, you can unsubscribe by clicking the link in the footer of any future email update you receive from us. Alternatively, you can contact Planning Policy (contact details below)
- The council uses Mailchimp as our email consultation marketing platform. By completing the online form you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Find out more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices
- If you do not have an email address and you wish to register on the local plan consultation database, please contact the Planning Policy team directly to arrange for a hard copy form to be completed
For any enquiries regarding the local plan please contact the planning policy team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01253 891000
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!