Cookie Consent by

Moving into Wyre Council's area

Council tax and benefits

Once you have registered for council tax, you will receive a bill to your property. You can use your first bill to register to view your council tax online or set up a direct debit.

If you have moved into a new build property, we will have to wait for the valuation office to band the property. We will send you a letter if this is the case.