Join our volunteer walk leaders for an estuary walk.
Take in views of the Wyre Estuary, saltmarshes, and woodlands along paths and tracks around Stanah. Well behaved dogs on leads welcome. This walk has access for all and is two miles long.
Refreshments are available at extra cost.
This walk is suitable for all ages but under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
How to take part
There is no need to book for this event, just meet at Wyre Estuary Country Park 15 minutes before the event.
Make sure to bring with you:
- Any medication required
- Clothing and footwear appropriate for the weather
- A drink
- Toilet facilities available at 30p
- On some occasions eg bad weather, we have to cancel an activity. Please check this website listing close to the event for any updates
- Dogs must be kept under close control at all times and on a lead on request by the leader, and you must clean up after them.
How to find us
Meet at Wyre Estuary Country Park, River Road, Stanah, Thornton. Free parking at the Country Park.
- Grid reference: SD 356431
- What3Words: ///flick.hungry.reddish
- Postcode: FY5 5LR