Enjoy views over the River Wyre and Morecambe Bay on paths and tracks around Knott End and nearby farmland.
Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome on this walk. Refreshments will be available at an extra cost.
This walk is two miles long and at a moderate grade. It is suitable for all ages, but under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is also suitable for Trampers, which must be booked seven days in advance. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a tramper vehicle.
How to take part
No booking is needed for this walk, just meet at Knott End Café 15 minutes before the event. There are 30 places available on the day.
Make sure to bring with you:
- Any medication required
- Clothing and footwear appropriate for the weather
- A drink
- Toilet facilities available at 30p
- On some occasions e.g., bad weather, we have to cancel an activity. Please check this website listing close to the event for any updates
- The finish times of the walks/activities are approximate
- Dogs must be kept under close control at all times and on a lead on request by the leader, and you must clean up after them
How to find us
Meet at Knott End Café, Bourne May Road, Knott End. Free parking in Quail Holme Road car park.
For those travelling on bus, the Knott End Café is along bus routes 2C and 89.
- Postcode: FY6 0EA
- Grid reference: SD 346484
- What3Words: ///splints.frantic.flipping