The Local Event Organiser's Network brings together organisers of local events to share news, best practice, and guidance. These include galas, carnivals, running competitions, country shows, charity events, and many more.
Terms of reference
Aim of the network
- to promote and support local event organisers and events in Wyre
- for the council to chair the group, providing support, advice and guidance
- for members to share resources and information
- to overcome challenges relating to events
- to be proactive in developing the network and its work
- to be creative and incorporate new elements to events where appropriate
- to review, monitor and evaluate events and their practices
- to identify and consolidate good practice in event management
- to encourage engagement, volunteering and leadership in events
- to value partnership working and welcome other stakeholders
For more information please contact the arts and events team by email: email@example.com.