The council’s statement of accounts provide an overview of the financial position of the council for the year ended 31 March. The draft statement of accounts have been authorised for issue by the Corporate Director Resources (Section 151 Officer).
- Draft Statement of Accounts March 2023 (please note: this document is not fully accessible. If you would like to request a paper copy please contact the council)
- statutory notice of public inspection of accounts – year ended 31 March 2022
- draft statement of accounts – year ended 31 March 2022
- notice of delayed publication - Statement of Accounts 2022
- draft statement of accounts – year ended 31 March 2021
Please note: the 'Draft statement of accounts - year ended 31 March 2022' is not an accessible document. If you would like a hard copy of the document please contact the Finance Team on 01253 891000.
The maintenance and integrity of the Wyre Council website is the responsibility of the directors; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
Legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements may differ from legislation in other jurisdictions.
To obtain a hard copy of the statement and previous years publications, please contact the council. Please be advised that there is a charge for this document which is currently £10.00 per copy for individuals and charities, and £20.00 for commercial organisations.