Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Housing benefit payments direct to landlords

In certain circumstances we can make Housing Benefit (HB) payments directly to a landlord instead of tenant.

We can do this if:

  • you are the landlord and your tenant is more than eight weeks in arrears with their rent
  • you are the tenant and it is in your best interests to do so, for example in order to better ensure you keep your home

Please email if you would like to request this.

Update cookies preferences