The Art and Events team at Wyre Council develop strands of creative work across the borough, using local and regional professional artists to deliver high quality participatory projects. This can include arts and health, music and dance development, issue based work and site specific events.
If you would like to get involved with this exciting area of work as a professional practitioner, then look out for the specific artist briefs posted on this page. The briefs will include information on:
- what the project is about
- when it will take place and where
- the fee available for the work
- what you need to complete and send, and by what date
- the necessary documents of proof you must send, such as public liability insurance and self employed status
Please read the information carefully before you submit your proposal.
We dont have any commissions coming up at the moment. Please watch this page for future announcements.