Lists and Registers
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the council
Clicking on the highlighted links below will take you straight to the relevant information
Register of Electors. This information is available for viewing by appointment only at the Civic Centre or in Wyre libraries
Permitted processes Register (Type B1) – This information is available for viewing by appointment only at the Civic Centre
List of assets of community value - This page also explains the procedure for nominating an asset, along with helpful links about community rights.
Declaration of Councillors' financial and other interest - records are held under the details section for the relevant councillor which can be accessed here.
Gifts and Hospitality - Codes of Conduct for Councillors & Officers (Part 5.06 -Council Constitution) - councillor and staff registers are available on request at contact us
- Enforcement Register (2000 to present)
- Listed Buildings Register
- Planning Application search
- Weekly list of submitted applications
- Tree Preservation Order Summary
- Article 4 Directions of the Town and Country Planning (Permitted Development) Order 1995 (Office of Public Sector Information)
- Custom Build and Self-Build Housing Register (this is not a public document, however head line results will appear in the annual Authority Monitoring Report (AMR).
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!