Cookie Consent by

Problems with myWyre account

You can use this form if you are having issues logging into your myWyre account, such as the passowrd is incorrect or your email address has changed.

Please do not use this form to enquire about questions you may have regarding your council tax account, including the balance and how to access it.

If you need help with your council tax account, please contact our council tax department directly.