Cycling is great way to explore our great outdoors and there are some wonderful places to get out on your bike in Wyre. If you fancy getting out in a group, why not try our social cycling sessions?
We also run Wyre Wheels - a weekly cycling session for people with disabilities, those who have limited mobility, are recovering from illness or injury, the elderly, or people who just want to get back on a bike and increase their confidence.
There are also a number of other websites you can use to search for cycle routes in the local area:
- Sustrans - the national cycle network
- Sustrans - Blackpool to Fleetwood route
- Visit Lancashire - cycling routes
- Lancashire County Council - Cycling
- Let's ride - route listings