Cookie Consent by

Parish and town councils

Registers of pecuniary interests

The registers of pecuniary interests can be found on the parish and town councils websites.

You can find their website addresses on the Parish and Town Council Clerks directory

If you can't find the information on their website, please contact the parish clerk to request a copy.