What we spend and how we spend it
Statements about the council's income, expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audits
- Financial statements, budgets and variance reports (expenditure over £500)
- Capital programme
- Annual audit letter (published in November each year)
- Members' allowances - the amount paid to each councillor each year
- Elections expenses - returns or declarations and accompanying documents relating to election expenses sent to the council. This information is available for viewing by appointment only.
- Election fees and disbursements notice. This information is available for viewing by appointment only.
- Staff allowances - includes pay policy statement, staff per grade and pay scales
- Procurement procedures - how to do business with Wyre Council
- Procurement opportunities and procurement register
- Procurement card expenditure
- Contracts register
- Grants to the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector
- External auditor's report
- Internal financial regulations and financial procedure rules
- Off street car parking account summary
- Counter fraud dataset - the code refers to the audit commission definition of fraud
- Trade union facility time
Funding for partnership arrangements
The council does not take the lead in any formal partnership arrangements therefore there are no publications relating to this at present.